Minimum Qualifications Required for Admission Pass in any of the Following examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Mathematics
1) Intermediate examination in Science
2) The first year in the three year degree course in science.
3) H.S.C. (Science)
4) Pre – Degree examination.
5) Any other qualification approved by the PCI as equivalent to any of the above examinations
Application & the documents required :
No application will be considered unless it is accompanied with a set of all original certificates as well as two separate sets of the attested copies of the following.
1) Statement of marks of the qualifying examination (For all candidates)
2) School institute leaving certificate (After qualifying examination ) certificate.
3) Statement of marks of the S.S.C. (std X ) or equivalent examinations (For all Candidates)
4) Caste Certificate (If the candidate belongs to the bacword class.)
5) Creamy layer exemption certificate, valid for the current year issued by the concerned collector / Deputy collector / Sub divisional officer etc. (if the candidate belongs to thre NT 2 / NT 3 /OBC CATEGORY
6) Domicile certificate (For out of Maharashtra State Candidates)
7) Ten recent passport size photographs.
Copies of the certificates attached to the application form should be attested by the Head master / principal of the school institute or a Gazetted officer or Special Executive Magistrate .
Candidates have to submit all the original documents at the time of admission strictly . Any delay in submitting the required documents will not be entertained.
Please fill free for admission – Click here to fill form